Reach out to us with questions or for more information about the LBJ School of Public Affairs.
The Dean's Office has primary responsibility for academic administration and planning, the school's budget, and staff supervision. It also serves as the liaison with other parts of the University and the noncampus community.
- JR DeShazo, Dean
- Taya Kitaysky, Executive Assistant to the Dean
- Paul von Hippel, Associate Dean for Research
- Marty Luby, Associate Dean for Academic Strategies
- Lorinc Redei, Assistant Dean for Academics
- Shannon Chapman, Assistant Dean for Enrollment and Student Services
- Peniel Joseph, Associate Dean for Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- William Shute, Executive Director, LBJ Washington Center
- Victoria Yu, Chief Marketing Officer
- Trent Thurman, Assistant Dean for Executive Education
- Pamela Brady, Director of Executive Education
- Amy Miller, Chief Business Officer
- Leighton Wilson, Chief Development Officer
General Contact Information
Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box Y
Austin, TX 78713-8925
Campus Mail Code: E2700
2300 Red River St., Stop E2700
Sid Richardson Hall, Unit 3
Austin, TX 78712-1536
For LBJ Executive Master in Public Leadership: email@example.com
Admissions-related inquiries for all other programs: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries: email@example.com
Map and Driving Directions
From northbound or southbound IH-35, exit E. Dean Keeton Street.
From northbound IH-35, take exit 235b and proceed along the frontage road. Turn right on E. Dean Keeton Street, then immediately turn left on Red River Street. Turn into the third parking lot on the right, for the LBJ Library.
From southbound IH-35, take exit 236a, proceed along the frontage road, and turn right on E. Dean Keeton Street. Go under the IH-35 overpass. Immediately turn left on Red River Street. Turn into the third parking lot on the right, for the LBJ Library.
The LBJ School is in Sid Richardson Hall (SRH), a three-story white building between Red River Street and the large, white marble LBJ Library. The LBJ School is located in the northern half of Sid Richardson Hall. There are entrances at the middle of the school on the parking lot side of the building and on the southern end of the building, which corresponds to a breezeway that connects the parking lot to the plaza surrounding the LBJ Library. View a campus map.
Elevators and a stairwell are located in the middle of the LBJ School. The Office of Student Affairs and Admissions is located on the first floor. The Dean's Office and the school's main receptionist are on the third floor.