Angela Evans, dean of the LBJ School of Public Affairs at The University of Texas at Austin, and David Jensen, academic dean of the Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary, invite graduate students at APTS and LBJ to join in a conversation about the potential for common courses.
Topics of interest:
- Faith-based social services
- Religious persecution and violence
- Leadership, ethics and the moral compass
- Managing nonprofits: 501(c)(3) versus advocacy
- Religious freedom and the separation of church and state
- Agents of change — understanding political strategies
- Religious diversity and public life
- Social justice and religion
Lunch will be provided.
RSVP at faithandpublicpolicy.eventbrite.com.