Gifts to the LBJ School are fully tax deductible. You may make your contribution in the following ways:
- Make a gift online. Give to the LBJ School Annual Fund or use the drop-down menu to give to a specific endowment that is most meaningful to you.
- Mail in a check made payable to The University of Texas at Austin to the address listed below. Please note your gift's designation to the LBJ School in the memo line. Download the pledge form.
- Maximize your gift through your employer's matching gift program. Most matches are dollar-for-dollar, effectively doubling the value of your gift. Some companies match the gifts of retirees and spouses as well as those of active employees.
- Make a planned gift through your will. Learn more about structuring a gift that will help you honor your values and meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals.
- Make a gift of appreciated stock to avoid capital gains and receive a charitable deduction. To ensure proper processing, please contact Charlotte Hambrick in the UT System at 512-499-4300 for more information.
- Send your contribution via wire transfer. To ensure proper credit of your gift, please review the transfer instructions.
- University employees may give through payroll deduction.
All checks and documentation in support of the LBJ School should be mailed to:
Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs
The University of Texas at Austin
Attn: Development Office
PO Box Y
Austin, TX 78713
For assistance related to any of these gift options or how to make a gift, please contact us at 512-471-4956. Thank you so much for considering a gift to the LBJ School.