- Ph.D., Public Policy, Harvard University, 2018
- M.Sc., Economics for Development, University of Oxford, 2009
- B.A., Economics, McGill University, 2008
- Development Economics
- Labor Economics
- Education Economics and Policy
- Development Policy
- Research and Empirical Methods
Raissa Fabregas joined the LBJ School of Public Affairs as an assistant professor in 2018. She is an applied microeconomist with research interests in development and labor economics. Her work is primarily related to understanding constraints on learning and the accumulation of human capital in developing countries and evaluating interventions and policies that could mitigate those barriers.
Dr. Fabregas holds a B.A. in economics from McGill University (2008), an MSc in development economics from the University of Oxford (2009) and a Ph.D. in public policy from Harvard University (2018).
- Spring 2020 - 58685 - PA 397C - Advanced Empirical Methods for Policy Analysis
- Spring 2020 - 58630 - PA 393L - Advanced Policy Economics
- Fall 2019 - 59480 - PA 393L - Advanced Policy Economics
- Spring 2019 - 60340 - PA 393L - Advanced Policy Economics
- Fall 2018 - 61020 - PA 393L - Advanced Policy Economics
- Fall 2018 - 61070 - PA 397C - Advanced Empirical Methods for Policy Analysis