- M.A., Science, Technology and Public Policy, The George Washington University
- B.M.E., Mechanical Engineering, The Georgia Institute of Technology
- Environmental Issues
- Energy and Transportation Policy
- Climate Change Policy
- Environmental and Energy Policy
- Policy Process and Institutions
Brent Yacobucci is the research manager for the energy and minerals section of the Congressional Research Service (CRS). He manages and coordinates research on topics such as fossil and renewable energy development, electricity supply and critical minerals for members of Congress and their staffs. For 12 years he served as a specialist in energy and environmental policy with CRS. His research focuses on environmental and energy issues such as biofuels, petroleum refining, advanced vehicle technologies, vehicle emissions standards and climate change. Yacobucci has also worked for the U.S. Department of Energy, the Alliance to Save Energy and the U.S. Embassy in Lomé, Togo.