Online Registration has closed for this class. Please call 512-471-0820 with questions.
This program is targeted towards professionals seeking to comply with the new uniform guidance.
The latest guidance from the federal government regarding administrative rules, cost principles, and audit requirements consolidates and replaces numerous pieces of federal guidance including OMB Circular A-133 and A-110. In this session, find out what is new as well as evaluate the grant rules in a comprehensive way.
This class will utilize and refer to online reference materials and manuals. We encourage participants to bring a laptop or tablet to class.
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and authority of the Uniform Administrative Rules, Cost Principles and Audit Requirements;
- Evaluate your position in the grant management life cycle;
- Search the Uniform Guidance for allowable and unallowable costs;
- Identify the roles & responsibilities of grantors, pass-through entities, and grantees; and,
- Determine the compliance requirements which should be audited.