The Request to Enroll in Non-LBJ School Course form is due prior to registering for the class.
- A course offered in another UT department can count toward either an MPAff or an MGPS degree under the following conditions:
- It must be a graduate-level course (undergraduate courses do not apply towards completion of an LBJ School Master's degree).
- It must have policy content or directly relate to your degree program.
- It may only apply towards an elective credit or specialization requirement for your degree program.
- Language and GRS courses do not qualify.
- The course can also be used as a specialization elective if the course meets the above criteria and you have obtained your Specialization Coordinator's approval.
- Submit the completed form to your Graduate Program Coordinator or Graduate Advisor for approval at least 4 days before your registration access period.
- You will be notified by e-mail when your request is approved.