Reach a community of students and alumni who have diverse skill sets, extensive academic preparation, real-world experience and a passion to make a contribution to public policy and your organization.
Employers can post a full-time job or internship to the UT Career Services platform, Handshake. The platform is open to all current UT students and alumni.
Upcoming Virtual Fairs
- PPIA Public Service Expo — Fall Virtual Fair
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020
- Foreign Affairs Open House Virtual Grad School Fair
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2020
- 2020 Legislative & Government Affairs Internship and Job Fair
Date: Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020
- UT Law Students and Recent Grads | 10 a.m.—noon | Register
- LBJ School of Public Affairs Students | 12:15–2:15 p.m. | Register
- UT Undergraduate Students | 2:30—4:30 p.m. | Register
Location: This virtual event will be hosted on Handshake. The event is free of charge and you'll be able to chat and video conference with students without leaving your office!
Student Info: Only UT Law students will be able to access the fair from 10 a.m. to noon. Only LBJ students will be able to access the fair from 12:15 to 2:15 p.m. The 2:30—4:30 p.m. session is open to all University of Texas at Austin students, regardless of major.
LBJ Students at a Glance
Get to know the class who joined us in Fall 2019:
|Average GRE:||V: 83 / Q: 49|
|Service program experience
(Peace Corps, AmeriCorps/Vista, etc.):
(6 black, 28 Hispanic,
3 Native American)
|Biggest policy areas of interest:|
Connect with LBJ Students:
We provide a variety of services to employers interested in working with or recruiting LBJers for internships and jobs and can assist you with the following resources:
- Company information sessions
- Case challenge events
- Career and internship fairs
- Company treks
- On-campus interviewing
- Job and internship posting
- Employer information sessions
- Professional development workshops
- Policy Research Projects
Are you a company looking to hire an LBJ student? Email our Career Management team: email@example.com.