The LBJ Washington Center hosted the third LBJ School of Public Affairs DC Concentration graduation ceremony in Washington, DC on Saturday, Dec. 8, 2018. LBJ School Dean Angela Evans and LBJ Washington Center Executive Director Tom O'Donnell presented remarks during an intimate ceremony for family and friends.
- University of Texas School of Law
- Yale University
Tom O’Donnell is based in Washington DC and is responsible for all aspects of the LBJ Washington Center’s graduate school and public policy center programs. He previously served as special assistant to the president and chief of staff of the White House National Economic Council; chief of staff and general counsel of the President’s Council of Economic Advisers; chief of staff in the United States Senate; and vice president of policy and political affairs at the Human Rights Campaign. He has also held senior positions at four presidential nominating conventions and served on the policy staffs of two presidential transition teams. A lawyer by training, O’Donnell also spent a significant portion of his career as a law firm partner and counsel in several prominent Washington, DC firms.
- Fall 2018 - 60938/60939 - PA 188W – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Summer 2018 - 89355/89350 - PA W188G - Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Fall 2017 - 60960 - PA 188S – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Fall 2017 - 60955 - PA 188S – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Summer 2017 - 89885 - PA W188G - Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Summer 2017 - 89880 - PA W188G - Advanced Topics in Public Policy