The New Deal has become a leading symbol of our age. But what will it take to bring about the next New Deal?
- JD, The University of Texas at Austin
Michael Lind is co-founder of New America, along with Walter Mead, Sherle Schwenninger and Ted Halstead, and co-wrote the organization’s manifesto, The Radical Center (2001). He co-founded New America’s American strategy program, and most recently served as policy director of the economic growth program. A graduate of the University of Texas and Yale, Lind has taught at Harvard and Johns Hopkins and has been an editor or staff writer for The New Yorker, Harper’s, The New Republic and The National Interest. Lind is a columnist for Salon and writes frequently for The New York Times and The Financial Times. He is the author of numerous books of history, political journalism, fiction, poetry and children’s literature. His most recent book is “Land of Promise: An Economic History of the United States” (2012).
- Spring 2020 - 58151 - PA 325- Topics in Policy
- Fall 2019 - 59270 - PA 388K - Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Spring 2019 - 59895 - PA 680PB - Policy Research Project
- Fall 2018 - 60915 - PA 188S – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Fall 2018 - 60560 - PA 680PA - Policy Research Project
- Fall 2018 - 60855 - PA 388K – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Spring 2018 - 60856 - PA 388K – Advanced Topics in Public Policy
- Spring 2018 - 60742 - PA 388K – Advanced Topics in Public Policy