- MPAff, LBJ School of Public Affairs, The University of Texas
- B.A. in Women's and Gender Studies and Spanish, Middlebury College
Clare Zutz is a lecturer in the LBJ School of Public Affairs and also serves as the school’s inaugural Diversity & Inclusion Program Coordinator. In this role, she will spearhead Diversity and Inclusion efforts for the LBJ School. She will serve as the point person for internal and external communications on issues related to diversity and inclusion, work to implement trainings, support systems, and enhance collaboration to help ensure we have an inclusive environment that fully supports and engages a diverse LBJ community. Zutz will also work with OSAA and the Strategic Faculty Recruitment Committee to ensure we take steps toward recruiting a more diverse student body and faculty here at the School.
Prior, Zutz conducted research on and coordinated events around social innovation with the RGK Center. Clare received her MPAff from LBJ and a B.A. in Women's & Gender Studies and Spanish from Middlebury College.
- Spring 2018 - 60565 - PA 150S - Issues in Public Service
- Fall 2017 - 60650 - PA 150S – Issues in Public Service
- Spring 2017 - 61145 - PA150S - Issues in Public Service
- Fall 2016 - 60475 - PA150S - Issues in Public Service
- Spring 2016 - 60090 - PA150S - Issues in Public Service
- Fall 2015 - 59730 - PA150S - Issues in Public Service