- Dr. Paul von Hippel, “The Effect of Ability Grouping on Achievement and Inequality,” $15,000
- Dr. Alan Kuperman, “Civil War after Civil War: Explaining Rebel Escalation in Sudan’s Two Regions,” $15,000
- Dr. Jacqueline Angel, “Contextualizing Health Service Use in the Mexican Health and Aging Study,” $15,000
- Dr. Eugene Gholz, “Globalization and Commercialization of the Defense Supply Chain,” $15,000
- Dr. Catherine Weaver, “Closing the Loop: Evaluating the Impact of Open Data Innovations in Global Development Aid,” $15,000
- Dr. Victoria Rodriguez, “Women in Politics in the Americas,” $15,000
- Dr. Varun Rai, “Market Creation Policies, Knowledge Spillovers, and the Locus of Innovation: A Multi-Country Patent Analysis Study,” $17,080
- Dr. Joshua Busby, “Domestic and International Challenges of Sectoral Climate Change Initiatives,” $15,000 (2nd year of 3-year award)
Related Faculty (Legacy):
Angel, Jacqueline L.
Busby, Joshua W.
Kuperman, Alan J.
von Hippel, Paul
Policy Research Institute -- LBJ School
06/01/2014 -- 08/31/2015