Alumni Tailgate & Chili Cook Off
Saturday, November 2, 2013 - 11:30am - 2:30pm
The Austin Area Alumni Chapter invites you to the annual Alumni Tailgating event at the LBJ School. Join in the chili cook off with fellow alumni and current students.
- Please bring $10 cash to get a wristband for food and drinks. It is the chili cook-off tailgate, so there will be especially great food and you won’t want to miss it! We already have a few alumni entries. Please contact Lauren Oertel by Friday, October 25 if you plan to enter a batch for the contest.
- Raffle for 2 tickets (donated by Professor David Warner) to the game! Section 1, Row 28 --- great seats!
- The board will be accepting credit card donations through a square account where you will get a receipt for your tax deducible gift. This money helps us plan events and provide services to connect the LBJ community throughout the great Austin area. We appreciate everyone’s support!
- This will be a great chance to reconnect with other local alums and also current students. We’ll have name tags for alumni so we can all find each other.
- We suggest parking in the neighborhoods east of the School, but for anyone bringing food or large items, you may enter the parking lot to drop them off before you park.
The kickoff against Kansas is at 2:30 p.m.